Hello this Agent K again I did a big mission 3 day ago and in on another right now I love this job well in on my way to the safari desert and I am lucky because I packed a lot of food/water (55 mins later..) here we are the desert I get to parushut again YA! Well this is what I need to do get 5 gems out of an under ground volcano and they drop me off right by the volcano. Oh my gosh that is a big volcano oh well (its time to drop here is your stuff and I will be back in 3 days to get you) ok by (19 seconds later...) I’m going to jump now see you later going down. Man only if you were there that would have made it a whole lot more fun well at least I had fun. Ok back to business well I got 4 gems today and that means I can leave tomorrow if I get the gem I should be getting home actually going to my hotel . (2 hours later…) I am totally ready for bed well good night and sweet dreams. Good morning how are you I am good. I got dressed and ready to go and at the airport before the pilot got here its just weird I mean come on he should be here before me oh well ill wait (30 minutes later…) “I am here and you can get on the plane” ok sir (12 seconds later..) I am on the plane and leaving so I will talk to you after the plane ride (2 hours later...) Yo Yo Yo well hi I am in the volcano and have found the last gem now all I have to do is get out ok (4 minutes later…) I am out and in the plane now I’m going to go to the hotel (2 hours later…) hello well I am in the hotel room and pacing. I hope I see you on the next adventure with Agent K .
The End
Made by : keke
Dedicated to : my friends
Ahhhh! No punctuation! What was I thinking!!!
ReplyDelete