Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Agent K and her adventures - Tiki Island

Agent K and her adventures - Tiki Island

Hello this is Agent K again and I haven’t seen you since my last adventure you know when I jumped out of a plane. Well now its 4:00a.m and I am on my 49th adventure and I am going to Tiki island to find the (ghost of the forest)witch I don’t think is real but apparently the people there do. It’s an 8hr. drive so I am going in my dads plane this time and he is taking me so I wont have to be with someone my dad doesn’t know and then starts freaking out and he will think I am safe and so will my mom but I am taking a phone a walkie-talkie and a portable computer so I can keep in touch with my parents at Tiki Island. It was a nice ride with my dad except all he did was (talk) (talk) (talk) and that got annoying but he was talking to my mother I am on my way to the village to meet the king of the island his name is Charboune.( 30minutes later) I finally found the king and he has told me to go into the forest until 1:00p.m and he has given me a dream catcher , rope a sword and food made by hand he is very nice. Now I am on my way to the forest to find the ghost. (45 minutes later… I am here in the forest looking and looking I haven’t found a thing but a while ago I saw a large looking thing but I couldn’t tell what it was It looked like a person but it looked a little misty. Oh I need to check my watch. Crap! its 12:55 I better start heading back or my dad will call the police and then they will come in their helicopters and by the time they get there it will be to late and then my dad will get arrested for having a fake emergency so I will just call my dad so he wont call the police (bring bring ) hello how is this this is your daughter KeKe (aka agent k) I am coming back so don’t get worried and call the police, (ok by), by dad. Now that that conversation is over I will start walking back . (57 minutes later… hey dad how are you? Dad I am ready for lunch I dint eat anything because it was hand made and you don’t know where their hands had been. (day 2) good morning dad, (good morning baby girl how are you), first of all I am not a baby and I am doing good thank you dad and come on and get dressed we need to go see the king and get my supplies so I can go do my job again (10 minutes later) hello king Charboune I am here for my supplies (here you are Agent K be careful) don’t worry I will because I saw someone or something. (45 minutes later) hi I am here in the forest and I already found the thing that I saw yesterday and it is either always wet or just misty it seems that I am getting closer because the tracks are getting fresher every minute eeek!!!! I think I found the ghost witch is a person trying to get the people off the island so he can have the island to him self so now I am being on my way see you next time with Agent K.


To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment